The new trailer is up!
Let’s see what happens in season 4 of The 100.
- It gets a bit hot.
- What’s Octavia trying to do?
- Murphy and Emori have some sweet moments.
- Raven seems to be in trouble (of course she’s in trouble.)
- Remember when ALIE warned Clarke? So what she meant was everyone melting.
- Luna won’t die though. She’s just resting.
- Monty tells Clarke she always justifies her actions with her dedication to her “people”. But I ask, what else is she supposed to do to save all the butts she has saved?
- Monty has feelings.
- Clarke looks at people.
- Bellamy won’t let innocent people die.
- Everybody dance now.
- Oh, hai Jaha.
- Kane’s distressed.
- Isn’t that Miller’s dad?
- Octavia beats everybody. Are you surprised?
- Bellamy gets attacked by fans.
- Murpy’s like: I saved u. Clarke’s like: so?????????????
- Sad Clarke only shares her hopeless sad self with one person.
- Is that Clarke’s room? Or Bellamy’s? Or theirs? Or? *KDSFRGBFDGRT*
- Roan ships himself with Bellamy and becomes besties with Indra. The man has good taste.
- Niylah and Octavia bond.
- Why do we only see Raven hurting? Why?
- Octavia has new friends.
- Abby being precious.
- Miller’s here but where’s Bryan? Seriously. You better have Bryan back, show.
- Harper looks sick but let’s say she’s just woke up from a nightmare.
- Jasper just wants to live.
- Kane and Abby are going at it.
- Pardon Clarke’s French. She’s a bit impatient.
- If you keep going like this all of you will die before anything happens, Bellamy.
- Clarke looking like a pizza is probably Bellamy’s nightmare or is it Abby’s?
What do you think will happen this season? Comment below!
Note: This was a recap loaded with more images but I lost the rest of the files while fixing the database. So =(